Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday


This is a photo I took at the CCC ponds a couple years ago, and applied an infrared filter to it.



Hard to believe. This picture was taken from the exact same spot I'm sitting in my upstairs room right night. This was the destrucation phase.

****************
Barrie says she is never going to to the Food Basket again. Judi told her there were some special pumpkin carving knives there. She and Kasey went, and came home with a Fisher Price lawnmover, a little bike, and princess truck, and I don't know what else!
***********************
I learned a "new" word from the Stephen King book I just read. It's not one of his novels, it's the book he wrote about his writing. The word is "fuhgeddaboutit".

I heard some guy on XM radio say yesterday that they are getting a new channel. It will be the "Hitler" channel during the day, and the "Drug" channel at night. WHAT?? That's got to be a joke, or somebody's sick idea of a joke.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Your CCC Pond picture doesn't appear. That 'destruction' phase of your remodeling truly looks like a tornado went through.
Oh, sorry, Barrie! But....you're welcome, Kasey. And I'll bet after all that the pumpkin knives were all gone???

Anonymous said...

we got one pumkin knife, a ball for jarvi, a pricess bike with training wheels, and a laswnmower that used to throw bubbles, but something is binding up.
she rode the bike today and had a blast, with cheers of encouragement from the neighbors! she did tip it over once, and rode a little more careful after that.