Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

Our Internet didn't improve any overnight. I finally went downstairs to the desktop and unplugged the router for a while. When I hooked it back up, everything worked perfectly, and we have our fast Internet connection back. What was I thinking? That was one of the first things I learned when we put in DSL and the home network. Reset the darned router!

Tracy and Paul celebrated their anniversary at a condo in Aspen. She sent me this picture to show me how much Daisy enjoyed the condo!



*****************************



I have ambition today! I thought I would clean up the kitchen a bit, but am not sure about that job. Since our hot water heater has been replaced, our water is not so hot, so Barrie is washing dishes before she puts them in the dishwasher. So I can't tell if I should clean out the dishwasher or not.


Maybe I'll put the new duvet on the comforter. It's a king sized down comforter, so it is a job wrestling the new cover on it.


It is 64 degrees upstairs this morning. I left my windows open last night.


Be sure to check out the "Old Picture of the Day" Blog. Link is on the left of this page.
A picture of my dad, grandfather, and great uncles is featured today.


3 comments:

Judi said...

LOL. Computer 101 for Dummies: Reset the router. Yes, we all know that and then promptly forget it. I only laugh because exactly the same thing happened to me. Rollie had to think of Resetting.
So glad you sent in the Brothers Baseball photo. GREAT. I wonder what photos NPS tried to send in and PJM never got them. They would have been interesting.

Charmian said...

What's a router?? Oh, I am so dumb! I feel like Noah asking what is a cubit?

Anonymous said...

Awesome review, I love your site.

Bread Machine click here