Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sunday

It's seems like my daily blog has turned into every other day.


The pencil drawing of Kat is finished. At least I thought it was until I saw the photo on the computer screen. I think I need to define the lower part of her face more. I showed it to her, and she's not impressed


I still don't have the new duvet on my down comforter. It takes a long time to stuff all that down up into the cover. It's almost finished, but the cat keeps thinking I'm doing it for her entertainment, and she leaps up on it. Don't need holes from her toenails in it.


The comforter is baffled - sewn into sections to hold the feathers from shifting all over. But I have two bare areas at the bottom - no feathers. Where the heck do they go?


I have found a web site that shows free movies. You do have to put up with a couple commercials, though. Not sure what's featured right now, but last week "Silverado" was on. Might be worth checking out:


http://www.crackle.com/c/Movies


No comments: