Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday

Beautiful day, but who knows what will happen this afternoon. Forecast says 30% chance of rain, and if it rains, there's a 75% chance something will get wet and our power will be out again! Just saying.

I lost Kat the other day. She is always out rubbing on my feet when I get up in the mornings. Barrie even helped me look for her, and she was nowhere to be found. Barrie had looked under my bed, but I started pulling out pieces of a quilt frame I have stored under the bed, and cat crawled out, yawning and stretching.

We decided the sounds of the chain saws, the trees hitting the ground, and thunder in the afternoon did her in, and she took refuge under the bed.

*****************************

I watched "A River Runs Through It" on Crackle.com last night. Great movie. I think I read the book years ago, but have never seen the movie.
Couldn't resist getting a picture of a pile of puppies sleeping on the front lawn. Karma heard the camera and lifted her head. It makes me laugh every time I look at her ears!


No comments: