Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday

We got the art work displayed at Rendezvouse Pointe today for the silent auction next week. It seemed much easier than it did last year. Maybe because we more or less knew what we were doing this year.


Vicky and Judi discussing the brochure.


One half of the main wall of artwork.
The other half

And for some reason, I seem to have my own wall. Something we ended up doing last year, and it seemed natural to do it again this year. I hate the plastic over the pieces, but it does protect them.

*************************

I went to lunch yesterday at the Brew with Melanie S. and Dee C. We worked together and enjoy getting together to visit.


I even went to Ridley's today after art group. I probably bought some stuff that Barrie already got last week, like a large jug of vegetable oil. I didn't think she got it, so I bought another one today. We enjoy the deep fryer, and will be changing the oil in it some day. Or I hear I can burn it in my pickup?










No comments: