Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday

This is Kasey's new hat. Pretty fancy - all those sequins.

Barrie says this is why she won't let Kasey dress herself for school. Kasey found the shoes at a garage sale and wanted them. She loves to stomp around the house in them.

************************

Barrie vaccinated the puppies today, and Kasey told her Mom she wanted a shot too, so she wouldn't get sick.

***********************

Watched the movie "Fatal Attraction" last night. I thought I had probably seen it before, years ago, but I had never seen it before. Scary movie!

**************************

Made a big pot of beans and a loaf of sour dough beer bread last night. Had a big slab of warm bread and a bowl of beans. Made the beans in the pressure cooker, and the bread in the bread machine.


I took the sour dough jug out of the refrigerator and "fed it". (Added flour and water). Barrie came home and found it on the kitchen counter. She poured the sour dough into a clean bowl and thoroughly scrubbed the sour dough jug. Hmmm. I thought sour dough jugs were supposed to be grungy. But I admit mine was pretty bad.



2 comments:

Judi said...

Kasey in those shoes is just too cute....and she really 'stuck a pose'! Isn't there a painting in that photo somewhere?

Charmian said...

Oh, I WANT that hat!! How adorable.

My sourdough starter got left at a reststop in Oklahoma.