Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday

Beautiful sunny day today. My Yahoo weather forecast says 30% chance of rain this afternoon.


Maddy and Shorty have a green nylon rope they play tug of war with. I think Kasey is a little out of her league here. She kind of got thrown around a bit, but she hung on. When the dogs finished with the rope, Kasey kept dragging it around, trying to get them to play with her again.


The pups are getting so playful.


Kasey and Kori
****************************

I watched the movie "Sabrina" the other day. I don't usually watch remakes of old films, but I was never much of an Audrey Hepburn fan. The new one has Harrison Ford in it. I enjoyed it.


I am reading Steinbeck's "Cannery Row". Another book I should have read before, but didn't. In the past few months, I've read "Grapes of Wrath" (which I have read before), "Of Mice and Men", and "Travels with Charley". Steinbeck sure had a way with words.






2 comments:

Judi said...

The image of Steinbeck's washing clothes method in "Travels With Charley" is classic.

Betty said...

Weird! I was just thinking about "Cannery Row" yesterday driving home. I saw a big old tank along the road and thought about how it would be to live in it.

Hmmm...great minds! :)