Monday, August 29, 2011

I finished the pencil drawing of Kasey and Karma today. Barrie says it looks like a wild Indian child with a wolf pup. Hmmm. Kasey did tell her mom one day "If you'd cut my bangs, I could find my cup."

We had a good long rain last night, without much lightening. If the power went off, I was asleep and didn't notice.

Everything was so wet this morning, and Barrie took off work and went to buy hay for her horse.

My rainbow picture has sure gotten a lot of attention. Just think, if I hadn't had those trees cut down, that picture would never have happened, because I wouldn't have seen it!

I have a new pencil drawing started of cowboy boots, jeans, and a rope. I assume there's a guy in the jeans, but he doesn't show in the photo.



1 comment:

RTD said...

You can tell Barrie that she has the cutest wild child out there, but no way does she look like an Indian, just a wild child.