Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Now playing on my iPod, "Auctioneer", LeRoy Van Dyke.


This actually looks better on the computer screen than in real life. I used a triad (three colors) and wasn't able to get the colors I wanted without cheating and using other colors. I actually like the trees and even the brown trees in the background. But the snow and water are bad


************************


Both my favorite XM channels yesterday had special shows with a lot of talking. So I tuned to "Willie's Place" where they play older country music. Lots of Willie Nelson, of course. So I made a new playlist on my iPod with sole "moldy oldies". Have some Farron Young, Hank Thompson, Roy Clark, Ferlin Husky, etc. Good music!


****************************

I made French Toast yesterday. Not very good.





No comments: