Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday




The pups are now spending all their time in the front yard. They are "bad dogs" - always growling, wrestling, and chewing. Their mom has moved back to the dog lot.



When Barrie goes out the front gate and leaves them, they howl and cry like they're dying. At 2:00 this morning, one (or more) of them decided they were lonely, and let the whole neighborhood know about it.



The flowers are not standing up too well to puppies. But it's the middle of August, so it's their time anyway.


*************************


I explored the Crackle web site yesterday. The free movies I posted the link for yesterday. I think there are more than 200 movies available. I watched two yesterday, "Guarding Tess" and "Absence of Malice". I see some serious time wasting in my future.







2 comments:

Judi said...

It's hard to believe those are the same puppies we visited just a month ago. They've sure grown.

Betty C said...

Thanks for the Crackle tip. I put the app on my iphone and it works great!!! I am so ready for the airport two hour wait!!!