Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday


Surely this has to be a set up photo. It was on my Google "funny picture of the day" yesterday. It is so funny, yet sad in a way. Well, I am kind of a pervert, so I think it's really funny!



OK, still no new photographs for today, so I went back and found a couple I have shared before, but think they are worth sharing again. These are for all you snowbirds who miss our mountains and skies! No, don't come home!! Remember, these were taken in the summer.

*****************

Kasey is spending the weekend with her father, and Barrie has gone on a camping trip. She is going somewhere up the Green, with 29 dogs. She left about noon in her pickup with dogs in the boxes, and her big trailer with more dogs and a four wheeler. She took a below-zero sleeping bag, and food. i know she will have a good time.

Me? Hmmmm. I'm sitting here in front of the fire with a beer and some potato chips. I have written more on the stupid novel, and painted a little. And I have a good John Grisham book I started a few nights ago. Life is good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO DUENE, LIFE IS REALLY GOOD HUH. WE ARE LIVIN AND LOVIN IT.LOVE KEEPING UP WITH YOU.. THANKS FOR YOUR BLOG.. I NEED IT..YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE SUNSET HERE LAST NIGHT, LYNN HAD HER PAINTS OUT AND WAS HELPING THE MASTER, ME THINKS...

Anonymous said...

BETTER THAN WINE AND CHEESE? bILL