Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday - Just Skies

Somehow, I changed my blog settings to the "new and improved" editor, and I want the old version back. Shouldn't be too hard to find when I finish this. I couldn't get it to upload two pictures. It said it was uploading, and showed both photos in the little preview window. But there was only one there. I finally uploaded them separately. Now they're not lined up correctly










Because I have been spending so much time trying to write 50,000 words for NaNo, I haven't done much painting. The only thing I've done is two skies. I'll take one of these to art group tomorrow to work on, and maybe I'll accomplish something.

The top one is painted on the watercolor canvas I got recently. I haven't done anything except fiddle on that surface. It came with a video about how to use it, and I watched it the other night. It's really different, not at all like watercolor paper.

Barrie hasn't been able to run her dogs during the day, as it is too warm. So she is getting up at 4:00 AM to do it. She takes half her team on alternate days, and they run 20 miles from Willow Lake and around Soda Lake.Then she comes home and feeds Kasey breakfast and takes her to day care. She is ready for a nap by then.

I haven't felt well this morning, and I might take a nap too. I really hate to take naps, because then I stay up too late at night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUENE, I PICKED UPO A PAINT BRUSH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 33 YEARS YESTERDAY.. WAS BOTH A THRILL AND SCARY.. LOVE YA. MISS YOU AND YOU ARE SO GIFTED AND LUCKY TO THAT GRAND GIRL AND HER MOM RIGHT THEERE AT YOUR SIDE.. LOVE NANC.

Anonymous said...

aha/, amoung my cullter of stuff I found your blog address and I have enjoyed all of it. To my untrained eye your cat looks very good, so don't mess with it. Kasey is sure growing fast. Iv'e been busy here, I have a new beautiful granddaughter in Denver, born Oct.12. There is a little coffee sho-p here and twice a mo. anyone who is intereted in writing is welcome. The first meetimg I missed, had a very bad cold. What kind of novel are you writing? Again love all the pics and info on your blog,YOF,M.L.