Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday November 9

Click on images for a larger view.
For some reason, I think this painting turned out kind of "blahh". There are some things I like about it, and it may be one that I will do over again one of these soon days while I am still interested in it.

****************************







Barrie told me I could post some of the pictures she took on her camping trip over the weekend up Gyp Creek. She had a great time and got to run her team on some of the trails up there. The dogs have as much fun as she does.
************************
My big brother asked me if my beer and chips were as good as wine and cheese. Just about! The only thing is, I only drink wine when you're here, Bill. And if I have two glasses, I need to go to bed!



2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Don't touch that painting..I love it the way it is!

Anonymous said...

Interesting pictures from Barrie. Thanks for sharing. JAM