Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Seven Dwarfs

Click on image for a larger view


I love this Calvin cartoon - one of my favorites.



Judi has got us all scrambling around to prove how "smart" we are by posting pictures of her seven dwarfs collection. For years, I have been challenged to name the seven dwarfs off the top of my head. I still can't.

I did find a photo of the dwarfs with their names and am posting it for the enlightenment of all. By the way, did you know Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was made in 1937 and was re-released in 1944, in order to raise revenue for the Disney studio during the World War II period?

With Google's help, I am just SOOO smart!

*******************

Barrie brought home fixings for dinner yesterday - 12 lb turkey, potatoes, an apple pie, celery, onion, and some canned goods. Yum! I think she plans on fixing the whole dinner tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just awesome. Thank you! I found that same picture of the Dwarfs but they all had stressed-out women names. Like "PMSy" or somesuch. Ok....now I have to go upstairs & bring the dwarfs down to match to your blog. THANKS! JAM

Anonymous said...

Cadence is helping me. We lined up my 4 odd dwarfs next to your blog picture. We have decided that my 2nd pic shows Sneezy, Happy & 2 sleepy. The only really cubby dwarf in your pic is the one named Happy. Thanks. Maybe I should write their names on their feet! JAM

Anonymous said...

Hmmm
Cadence might be onto something here
I reckon humans can rember four things well
So break up the dwarves into
Doc grumpy happy sleepy
sneezy bashful dopey
Dopey is always last
Doc is bossy cos he is first
Bashful anddopey go together

The rest kings fall into place

I reckon somehow they mirror the seven deadly sins but yet to work out how.

yanmaneee said...

russell westbrook shoes
yeezys
hermes birkin
longchamp handbags
air max 90
air jordan
balenciaga
curry 5
off white nike
yeezy 500

lathoash said...

view it now l8b56d2a79 designer replica luggage best replica bags online 2018 my link x4a79o8u09 replica designer backpacks replica bags turkey replica bags us try this x4r90n6z69 7a replica bags