Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesday

Click on image for a larger view

Because I was moaning about Tank's eye color, Barrie brought her to town yesterday and even brought her upstairs so I could examine her eyes. Poor Tank! She has probably never been in a house before, and I kept pointing a camera lens at her and taking her picture. (No flash). She was so good. We sure laughted at her trying to go back down the stairs.




Almost all the pictures I took of her were blurry, as she was constantly moving. But this one at least shows the eye color.
*************************
I think I may be on probation for baby sitting Kasey! Because Barrie had so much going on during the day yesterday, she didn't go out to run her dogs until late, after Kasey had been put to bed. We do have a baby monitor, but I went down to check on her about 10:00. She was sound asleep.
After Barrie got home, she could hear Kasey giggling and talking in her room. Barrie looked in, and Kat was in there, playing with Kasey. They were both having the best time!
I guess Kat snuck in when I opened the door earlier to check on Kasey, and I shut her in here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI. Chase got a kitten a few months ago and last weekend they had a flea infestation! Wash-Scrub-Disinfect-Professional Carpet cleaning....it's been a mess. All for the want of a $1.00 flea collar. JAM