Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sally!
************************************


Click on photos for a larger view

"It's mine and you can't touch it!" Growling and hissing like she's possessed!


And then it escaped under the chair.
Now there is a dead mouse somewhere in my house. All the other mice she has caught during the night, had her ghoulish fun torturing them, and left them in the middle of the floor for me. But this one she caught during the day, brought it upstairs (still alive, of course) and I threatened ownership. It escaped under the recliner chair and went up in the chair somewhere. I tipped the chair over and loosened the Velcro for the backing. It took about an hour, but she caught it again. Then she went somewhere. She came back later, looking and acting very sedate. I have looked all over upstairs, and under my bed with a flashlight. Maybe it is downstairs. And maybe she will go get it and bring it back up to me sometime tonight.
Or maybe it will just start to smell bad.


I had my big telephoto lens on the camera after taking pictures of the deer. So I decided to grab a photo of the moon. So often it's hazy enough that I don't get clear pictures, but looks like our air was clean for a change!

No comments: