Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday

Click on image for a larger view

These are the "Artist Trading Cards" we have done. Well, mostly Judi has done them. Evidently these little things are very popular in areas of high populations whre there are lots of artists who get together and trade them.


Barbara shared some of her work she had done in the past.

This is Pam's acrylic painting of a rabbit.

****************************
I photographed a few paintings we have displayed on the wall in the art room at Rendezvous Pointe. Next time I will try to get pictures of more of the work. There is so much talent in this group, and I look forward to going every week.
************************
I started a watercolor painting today of some quakie trees. I tried to put in a rather dark stormy sky, and I've already ruined it. Oh well - I have plenty more paper and paint.


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I love the little trading card paintings. Tell me again the size!

Anonymous said...

The quakies were wonderful when you left Rendez Pt. What did you go home & do??? Trading cards are 2.5x3.5 inches. JAM