Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday

click on image for a larger view

Barrie got Kasey a new parka, a really nice one! Tonight they went out to feed the dogs after dark and Kasey wore a headlamp so she could see to feed Jarvi and Shorty.


Barrie fed the sled dogs while Kasey fed Jarvi and Shorty. Barrie has three headlamps, as when she runs her dogs after dark, she wears one and she puts one on each of her lead dogs.


Hmmm! What is this? Another headlamp from the past! I took this picture of Barrie a long time ago. She was feeding her dogs after dark. She has never liked this picture because she had such a bad cold. But I like it.
********************
Bummer! The battery in my iPod ran down last night. I have gotten so I turn the TV off almost every night and listen to music while I read. I did just fine reading in the silence, though. Most nights there is nothing on TV worth watching. The new stuff stinks, and I have watched all the old reruns so many times I am sick of them. I have many many DVD's, but it's easier to just turn everything off and read.
I am redoing a watercolor I did last week. I'm painting it much larger this time, and so far I'm happy with it. It's too late to paint any more tonight, so I'll work on it more tomorrow.


No comments: