Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Potty Training Details?

Judi felt sorry for me because I didn't have any new pictures for my blog, but Barrie and Kasey came to my rescue.

Click on images for a larger view.

Sometimes you just need to wear your boots to the bathroom. Oh wait! Maybe those are Mom's boots! She clumped into the bathroom wearing the boots, and took care of business.

These Boots Are Made For Walking!


Look Judi! Kasey is doing Google Eyes!

***************************

We were a silly bunch at art group today - so much visiting and laughter. Judi tried to help me make "google eyes" and I just can't do it! She has taught hundreds of little kids to do it, but I'm hopeless.

I asked Barrie if she could make google eyes, and she did it immediately. Then of course we got Kasey to try it.

Some people (not me) actually got some painting done. Lenore is working on a beautiful piece with flowers, and Terry is working on negative painting.

Vicky put up two more really nice ones for display. Need to photograph them. And Terry has a beautiful snow scene she finished that would make a perfect Christmas card.

And we had so much delicious food today that I decided I would just eat and not paint. Conley brought some smoked trout and sausage. Vicky brought cookies and Barbara brought (something?) delicious from Germany.

I am up to 17,000 words in NaNoWri. I'll never make it to 50,000. Guess I need a new story. Well, it's not like I'm going to be graded on it.

3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

smoked trout? I'm coming to your painting group!!!

Anonymous said...

Someone better be cumming in that chick if she needs someone ill donate my load to her pussy

Anonymous said...

supreme
fear of god clothing
kyrie 8
kobe
gap yeezy
jordan shoes
off white hoodie
jordan shoes
kyrie 7 shoes
kyrie 6