Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursday

Click on image for a larger view


Barrie was going through the things she has stored in her little cabin in Shelter Park and brought home dog booties and other various things, and found these boots. She thinks she picked them up at a garage sale a long time ago. Kasey thinks they are wonderful, and loves clomp around in them.

Kasey played hooky today and stayed home with me. Barrie was out giving her dogs a long run. I fed her sausage and blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

Yesterday I had things I needed to do - bank, recycling center, etc. and everything was closed. So today I loaded Kasey up and took her along to be my helper.

She carried a package out of the post office for me, she went to the bank with me, and she carried some tin cans into the recycling center. I asked her if she wanted to go home or to the library, and she chose the library. Boy, was that fun! I hadn't been there for way too long, and Kasey hadn't been in there since she was a baby. I checked out a few books and Kasey picked out two.

Ann, Nancy and Jackie were all there. It was good to see them and visit with them, even if they did chew me out for never coming in. I have vowed that I will go back often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What AWESOME boots! Lucky Kasey. JAM