Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday




Tracy forwarded these pictures to me - someone had sent them to the Summit County Sheriff's Office to share with everyone. She said to scroll down to the bottom to read the story, but there was no story! So I have no idea where these were taken. Pretty neat pictures, though.
********************
I made some applesauce in my pressure cooker yesterday. I had bought apples a long time ago, intending to bake something, and now I even forget what I was going to bake. It was time to either use them, or throw them out. I don't like mushy applesauce, so I make mine in big "hunks". Not just chunky, but hunky.
****************************
Alice, my sister-in-law, is having her open house today. She invites people in for refreshments and to view her artwork. She has not been feeling well, so I am glad her daughter, Sheri, and our friend, Carmen, will be there to help her. She will be exhausted. Give her a back rub tonight, Bill!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can read about the 'snow moose' at snopes.com. They are not albino, but white-haired. They range across Canada. Idaho had to pass a law not to hunt them. JAM