Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy?


This is the Montana shirt I bought Kasey. She really was having a fun time playing in the yard, and Chloe had come up for her to pet. Don't know why she has this woebegone look on her face.




Getting sprayed for mosquitoes.

************************************

I hope I finally got my Dishnet and Century Tel bills straightened out. Couldn't even begin to make any progress on Dishnet's website to update my billing information. So I finally called. Got a nice lady who was, of course, very hard to understand, but she got it done for me.
As for Century Tel, I was sure I got that autopay information, but I got a bill last week. I guess if my phone gets shut off, I will know it isn't.
Kind of lazy today, but I am seriously considering taking my sprayer with Roundup down to the driveway, and the rocks walk at the front of house.

1 comment:

Judi said...

The cowgirl hat is so cute - even if she looks woebegone.