Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday

The sun is actually shining! The forecast says it should be nice for a couple of days, then thunderstorms on Thurs. and down to 31 degrees.

Kasey has recovered from whatever was wrong with her yesterday. We are off to Yellowstone and Montana tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a fun trip, and should have some pictures to post at last. We are taking my truck, and I think that means I should get to be in charge of the radio. We'll see. Kasey might want to hear some heavy metal head banging music.



A cute design for a tee shirt.

Somewhere on the Internet, there is a page of photos showing construction mistakes. I liked this one.


Another tee shirt design.
****************************
I am taking my laptop computer with me. Maybe we'll have a motel with Wireless. I think I'll feel lucky if we have a motel at all! We've not made any reservations.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

McDonald's has free WIFI

JAM said...

McD's internet is NOT always free. I can picture the town, but can't remember where it was. No wiFi at Old Faithful.

Duene said...

I don't remember even seeing a McDonalds in the part of Montana where we are going. I'll just go with the flow. If there's no Internet, there just isn't.