Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wednesday

Judi, Vicky and I were the only ones at art group this morning. Nancy came in later. Then Conley came and put in a video. Poor guy sat at one end of the room watching his video and trying to hear it over three women talking.

Donna Dixon stopped in to say hello. She was with her daughter, granddaughter, and maybe some great granddaughters. Abby Larson was with them. Haven't seen her in many years!

Vicky said she didn't want to go home because she had so much to do. I told her "me too."

" I have to take my shoes off, turn on my radio, and turn the pages in the book I'm reading."

I have ordered three new books. For some reason, I have never read some of these classics, and I want to: "The Great Gatsby," "To Kill a Mockingbird," and "Catcher in the Rye."

*************************



Porter is pacing

Nellie is playing with Maddy.

There is some serious dog training going on in my back yard. Barrie brought two sled dogs to town for a visit. Nellie is a happy playful dog, would like to be a housedog. Porter is one of the dogs Barrie just got last winter, and he is still very nervous and timid. Barrie turned him loose in the back yard, and I wasn't sure she was going to be able to catch him again. When she did, she attached Nellie to Porter with a leash, and started walking around in the back yard. Nellie would follow her, so of course Porter had to go with her too. I'm sure she will turn him into a lap dog after she works with him a while!


1 comment:

Barrie said...

Watch out for those big scary rottweiler teeth Nellie!