Monday, June 7, 2010

Monday


Kasey is smelling "her purple flowers" she bought with her birthday money.


Barrie dicovered some of these little Blue Grape Hayanciths blooming among the quakies in the corner. Tracy had sent me a basket of bulbs several years ago, and after they bloomed in the house, I planted them outdoors. The other bulbs have disappeared, but these little guys are still hanging in there.


Barrie just mowed the lawn, so the dandelion flowers have been cut off.. We have a lot of dandelions in our lawn. The places Barrie seeded are really starting to come. I think it just hasn't been warm enough for the seed to grow. Yesterday afternoon, it was 74 degrees outside! Wow! I heard thunder at dusk, it rained a little bit, and the frogs in the hayfied are really singing. Barrie got our watering system working again. Yay!

***************************

I cooked again yesterday. I just never give up. Actually, I did a beer butt chicken, and it was good.

1 comment:

Roger said...

What a odd lookiing flower your Blue Grape Hyacinths .
I love it, I think I'm going to get some of them for my garden.