Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday

Toston

When we were in Toston, Montana last year, I saw a lot of old buildings I wanted to photograph. But as we started through the town, a pack of 6 dogs attacked our pickup, including one Chihuahua! We got away from them, and another pack of 5 dogs came after us. And there was a Chihuahua in this bunch too! We got out of town, and as we were leaving, 2 more dogs chased us.

This year, we only saw two dogs in the town. One was afraid of us, and the other was a friendly pup. So I got to see the whole town and take all the pictures I wanted.

Toston is right on the Missouri River. This is an old one-lane bridge that crosses the Missouri.
I think this was my favorite of all the old buildings. Notice the basketball hoop.




I think someone lived in this house. Notice the variety of curtains on the windows.


An old shed



An old brick building.




1 comment:

JAM said...

Love you old buildings. The covered 2nd story entry reminds me of some old western movie scenes...where the colorful girls lived! The curtains are great.