Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday

My watercolors of the three old cabins are hanging above the "mantle" at Rendezvours Pointe. The first one is the Eklund cabin, which used to be out on Pole Creek Road. The middle one is on the Mocroft place along the New Fork River. The third one was in the Daisy Pass area, out of Cook City, Montana.

The Eklund cabin is gone. As far as I know, the Mocroft one is still there. The Cook City cabin probably burned the summer of the Yellowstone fires.





Swinging! When she started to twist around, she was yelling "Help me Grandma!"

****************************
I'm bummed. I thought I ordered the original "first" Star War movie, but what I got was the trilogy, Nos. 4, 5 and 6.

I lost my credit card some time ago. I called two weeks ago and had it blocked, and they said they would issue me a new one. I thought she said in four or five days. When I called today to see what was holding it up, she said it usually took about ten business days. I asked her to please check on it for me. She told me it had been issued June 4. What a hassle! Can't live without that plastic, though!





3 comments:

Roger said...

Sounds like Kasey could do that all day if Barry arms didn't give out after the first 5 hours.

Judi said...

I love it when kids find the greatest joy in the simpliest games. Cute.

Anonymous said...

i wound have yelled more than that Bill