Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday

A couple more funny pictures I found on the Internet that I want to share.



Somebody stole my bike!


This makes me laugh.
*******************************
I spent some more time on the desktop computer this morning. I have my desktop icons arranged just the way I want them, but Windows 7 will rearrange them and put them all on the left side of the screen. I move them where I want them, then the next time I look, Windows has dumped them all back on the left side. Irritating! I found a little simple program to download that lets me save my desktop arrangement. Yay! One more problem solved.

Now I can't figure out how to share files between Windows 7 and Windows XP. It was so nice to be able to open files on my laptop that were on the desktop downstairs, and vice versa. And I could drag and drop photos and documents and have them saved on both computers. I can print OK, but don't have file sharing set up right. I found an article on how to do it, so will try that later. Tomorrow's another day.

Oh Boy!! I'm going to cook again today! I'm going to make beer butt chicken. That should be hard to ruin.

No comments: