Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday

Barrie was gone when I got up this morning. I was hungry and fixed a couple of fried eggs and some toast. When she came back, she chewed me out for washing her dishes. She didn't realize I had cooked.

She had gone to Specialty Meats early this morning. Chuck had called her said they had meat for her.

********************



I took an etching class a long time ago. There was an etching press in the high school art room. I had forgotten about this one of an owl. I found it in the basement yesterday. While I was etching, Barrie did a linoleum print.
***************************
I had too much time on my hands the other day, and found some funny stuff on the Internet. Below are three "test answers" someone has collected and posted.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And all those answers are correct.
R

Judith Angell Meyer said...

::Laughing:: And I have to agree with Anonymous R ...