Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tuesday

This morning I ended up on the 2 Wire page. That's my wireless router, and it shows my laptop, Barrie's laptop, and this computer all on the home network. And I was able to open some files on my laptop. Now why can't I get the Windows system to show that? Doesn't make sense.

Just finished taking all the chicken meat off the bones and ready to make some chicken salad or something.

Found this picture of a guy who had been arrested for something. Probably not the best shirt to be wearing, under the circumstances.


****************************
The cat is on the stairs, all fussed up and mad. She is attacking her tail. Barrie just sneaked up on her and grabbed her and cut her toenails. She snarls and growls all the time, but it is all fake.

1 comment:

Roger said...

Love your Blue Grape Hyacinths from yesterday. I think I'm going to get some for my garden.