Thursday, November 25, 2010

Damned Wind


Happy Thanksgiving, Everybody!


This is a great Calvin cartoon.


Interesting picture I found on the Internet.

*****************************
The wind is so nasty. I can't get warm this morning. Love winter, like the snow, hate the wind.

I lived in Casper once. Maybe it was worse there, but it sure seems like the wind blows a lot here. My friend Lenore showed us how to identify someone who lived in Casper. They walk leaning into the wind. Whether it's blowing or not, they lean.

*********************
Now playing on XM Radio, Dierks Bentley "What Was I Thinking."

I love that song. I think I knew that guy back in my younger days.



2 comments:

Roger said...

I hope that the cat and the eagle were friends.
But it kind of looks like they are eyeing each other with dinner on their minds.
Very interesting.

Duene said...

This could even be an image someone manipulated - You can do a lot with Photoshop.