Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday

Now Playing on my iPod, R. W. Hampton "The Buffalo Skinners"


I got a new CD yesterday, old fashioned type cowboy music, R. W. Hampton. Nice and relaxing. Probably won't see any of his songs in the top 20 country and western music. He's recorded about a dozen albums and won lots of awards. I copied them to my computer and have them on my iPod.

Pam and I were discussing the art work of William Matthews yesterday. I was surprised when I got the CD. William Matthews did the painting for the CD case.






Found a couple of cute dog pictures on the Internet.
***********************
We filled up the art room yesterday. There were ten of us there. Lots of fun. I think I was the only one there who didn't accomplish anything except ruin one sheet of water color paper.

No comments: