Saturday, November 6, 2010


Tried a very small painting of a hat today. I liked the colors I mixed, but now I'm not sure which colors I used.

I am listening to the Nashville chanel on XM radio this morning and was enjoying the music until I realized the Nashville chanel has commercials!! No, no, change quick!

Watched a funny movie last night, "Beer for my Horses". Toby Keith plays the part of a red neck small town deputy sheriff in Oklahoma, with some comical coherts. Willie Nelson is in it too.

Writing the novel is not as much fun as it was last year. I took a couple of writing courses, and that kind of took the fun out of it.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Wow, you nailed it. Yes, taking a few courses in ART can also take all the fun out of it. I still remember the art class I had to take for my bachelors....and the hurtful comment the instructor made. Any hoo....I like the hat and good luck with the writing.

Roger said...

I use to be a very good Walleye fisher man. I learned and tried different things as I fished.
Then I made the mistake of reading things and tried to learn more. Now I am a terrible walleye fisherman.
Like you said you learn to much, and it takes the fun out of what you are doing.

I love your hat also.

Willie Nelson and Toby Keith sing a song called "Beer for my horses'