Saturday, November 27, 2010

KC is a musher!



A musher is born! She is standing on the runners behind the sled.







Barrie put Kasey on the sled today with Scortch (I think), and poor Scortch was terrified, but Kasy was delighted. She says she wants to do it again, again, and again.I think we have another musher in the family!

************************

Didn't finish the painting yesterday like I said I would. Maybe today.

I am SO close to the goal of 50,000 words to finish the novel. I'm at 47,000 words now. Not that the novel will be finished, but it means I can have a free "proof" copy of what I've written. I'm kind of at a standstill right now. My hero is about to hit and kill a pedestrian and is going to spend about ten years in a prison in Texas. And I know nothing about prison life. So need to do some research.



1 comment:

Sally said...

Your musher is adorable!!!!!!!!!!