Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday



Once again, I am offering my services to help you put up your Christmas lights. I posted this picture last year with my offer. I can't understand why no one called!

********************

Barrie, Kasey and I ate Thanksgiving Dinner at the Stockmen's last night. No cooking and no cleanup! Connie was our waitress, what a nice treat to see her. I taught her in first grade, and then taught all three of her kids. Hmmm, she looks about 16 now.!Terry was also working, and got a nice hug from her too.

No wind to speak of today. Nice.

I started the painting of a cowboy in a hat yesterday, and am going to work on it again today. Also need to write some words.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you'll get a call this year. I don't think they look that bad. rwm

Anonymous said...

That is a "rare" form of art, can't understand why your phone isn't ringing off the hook.

Have a Merry Christmas!!
Hank R