Sunday, November 7, 2010

Wall Art

Now playing on XM Radio Faron Young, "Hello Walls".

****************
Now that's an old song. I was living in Casper when it was popular, and I think I had just broken up with a boyfriend. I remember the song, but not the boyfriend.


I love this enamaled metal stuff. This is a sun which I bought when I remodeled upstairs. It is on the wall above the stairs. When I saw this, I knew it was exactly what I wanted for that spot. It's about 30" wide.



I have several Kokopelli items. I don't know where Tracy got this switch plate cover, but she didn't want it and brought it to me.
*************************
I have found a home for my old Southwest Art magazines. Yay! I sure hated to just throw them in the bin at the recycling center. Terry H. wants them. I also found someone who wants my old Pastel Journals. If I don't declutter and get rid of some old magazines, the floor is going to cave in.

1 comment:

Judi said...

I like the pattern on the sun. The things that look like F when you look at an individual ray, but taken all together give the illusion of white intertwined rings.