Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday



I need to be careful when I mention I want to move a table. Before I could give it a second thought, Barrie had this table upstairs and had taken the little table and chairs set down to the living room. As you can see, I don't have the clutter cleaned up where I want to put it - under the windows. Have to finish sorting magazines and do something with the books.


But now I can't put the table down. The cat thinks it's a tree, and that we brought it upstairs just for her.

************************

A friend sent me this photo - thought I would share it.

As usual, the NWS (National Weather), was far off in their predictions. They forecast 12 to 15 inches of snow in the valleys. I think we might have an inch or two.


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I think I need to have Barry come live with me for a while. Mentioned things don't happen around here. Well sometimes they do. I can't say never.

Judi said...

Love the cat-on-table picture. I think Chase has a cat related to Kat. Won't let us pet it.