Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I think Kat has forgiven me for taking away her new climbing "tree". It gives her a perfect view of the bird feeder, which has been busy lately.

And Kasey is enjoying the little table and chairs downstairs. I didn't get a picture of her "working", but she's been busy.

Kasey, on her way out to feed dogs this morning. She has a new stuffed dog, not new, I guess, but Barrie just got it out. It has a harness. I think it's snarling at me.

I notice Kasey isn't wearing any pants. Hmmm. I presume they were in the pickup.

***********************
Just made a decision this morning that has made me calm and relaxed. I asked Barrie if she wanted to go out to eat dinner Thursday, and she does. There will be just the two of us. I called the Stockmens. They are open until noon, then again from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Perfect!



Now playing on XM Radio, Montgomery Gentry,"Back When I Knew it All."


No comments: