Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

Now playing on my iPod, Buffy Sainte Marie, "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee".

I just moved my braided rug upstairs today. It's been in the living room downstairs and I never spend any time there. My Mom gave me this rug for Christmas about ten years ago, I think. I love braided rugs, so this one is now up here where I can enjoy it.

I've got a long, antique table downstairs I think I will move up here too. It used to be under the window up here, and I'm not sure why I moved it downstaris.

I have a small child's table and chairs up here. If I move them downstairs, Kasey would get more use out of them, and I could have my old table.

I have debated about the downstairs desktop computer. I've already had it repaired once. By the time I pay for a second repair job, I will have spent as much as if I had bought a new one. The only reason I am ordering a Dell is because I have the monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers to go with it.


No comments: