Monday, November 1, 2010

King Kasey


Meet King Kasey, who came home with a bunch of candy last night. Barrie made the scepter with cardboard and duct tape. Can't live without that duct tape! I'm not sure where she found the robe. Food Basket would be my first guess.




Barrie and Kasey made the crown with cardboard, stickers, buttons, and a lot of glue. Pretty creative.
********************
Heard on the radio that a woman was not buying Halloween treats. Instead, she was going to clean out her refrigerator and give away left overs. She thought green fuzzy stuff would be appropriate

I'm supposed to be starting on my 50,000 words for NaNoWriMo this morning, Nevember lst. It's almost 11:00 and I haven't written a word yet.

I got a good sized pile of paper ready to throw away last night. Then the cat got in it, and it is kind of scattered.

I found directions for how to use duct tape and WD40. If it's supposed to move and it doesn't, use WD40. If it's not supposed to move and it does, use duct tape.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.snooooker.blogspot.com/