Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday

Definitely top on my "To Do" list today - find the manual that came with my clock/radio/iPod player. It used to turn the iPod on at 12:30 every day. Now it has an annoying alarm that goes off at 8:00 AM, then keeps going off during the day. And the time is wrong.



KC at dance class. Interesting how they all seem to be doing something different. Kasey is just grinning at her Mom. This is great, but I hope she doesn't forget her dance moves to the hard rock music!



Something else on my wall, one of my favorites. It's a little handmade cross from the Mission San Juan Capistrano. Tracy and Paul and I visited the mission when we were in California. A lot of stuff in the gift shop was pretty commercial and "touristy". But this little cross was made by a local Indian "Marcos." The mission is a beautiful place.

***********************
I am dubbing another copy of a VCR tape to a DVD. Did one yesterday. So frustrating. I can do the exact same thing I did yesterday, and the machine does something different.

No comments: