Saturday, November 27, 2010

Saturday


Tracy called yesterday. They went to their condo in Florida for Thanksgiving. She said they were going to watch the lighting of the St. Petersburg Christmas tree. She sent me this picture. It was 75 degrees there. She wore shorts.

*****************************
Culinary experience extraordinaire this morning! I had Barrie get me some bologna at the store yesterday. I've been having a craving for it.

Barrie and KC had sausage and hot cakes for breakfast. I had a bologna sandwich on Wonder Bread.

*********************
Kat just came upstairs with half a plastic Easter egg, a bright orange one. Wonder where she keeps finding this stuff?

Today - write 2,000 words and finish the cowboy painting. I swear I will get it done.



I wonder if Rollie ever played on this course?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't I wish. rwm

Judi said...

You make us laugh clear down here in Texas! Culinary delight. My mom used to fry it before she put it on a sandwich.