Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday

No blog yesterday. I tried all day to upload a Quicktime movie. Finally gave up.

Yesterday my XM radio quit. I got my extra radio out of the closet, put the battery in it, and left it to charge. This morning I tried the old one again - just to see. The darned thing worked. That's probably just a fluke.

I'm on the desktop computer downstairs and find that my HP laptop is not recognized. Can't share files. Shoot! And I just got it set up so it will print to the printers downstairs.


The furnace has been malfuntioning. You have to go down to the basement and tap on this round black thing sometimes.

And Barrie said the garage door opener is not working right.

And this morning it sounds like there's a bird in the refrigerator.

Took these pictures several years ago at drag races on the lake. It wasn't until I printed them that I paid attention to the names of the snow machines. Grandma Hardy is sitting on the "Exciter" and the baby is sitting on "Playmate".

**********************
Barrie left for Montana early this morning. The Day Care is closed today. It is about 10:30 and Kasey and I are both still in our pajamas. I fixed her oatmeal for breakfast. She wanted more milk so I told her to go to the refrigerator and bring the milk to me. So she got both the large jug of white milk and the smaller one of chocolate milk. Then she carried them both back to the kitchen and set them both in front of the refrigerator door. She had to move them to get the door open. She finally got the white milk put away and brought me the chocolate milk.
It sure takes a long time to do things when you're three years old.

3 comments:

Judi said...

I was just thinking of Gramma Hardy today. Maybe because Bob & Maylene came to lunch today. What kind was that old car she drove around for years?
All it takes is for Barrie to go off on a little trip and everything needs attention.

Anonymous said...

Gramma Hardy never missed a softball game when Fred was playing.
And by the way is that round black thing on the furnace next to the thingamajig or next to the dofloppy? Just wondering.

Anonymous said...

KC not wanting you to brush her hair reminds me that my granddaughter in TX doesn't want her Mom to peel an orange for cause she doesn't do it like Jampa does. rwm

By the way the wisecrack about your furnace was me. Senior moment. I forgot my initials. rwm

There. I made up for it.