Friday, February 18, 2011

Now playing on my iPod Toby Keith "I Love This Bar"

Stupid things I am doing with my Kindle:
  • Subscribed to Newsweek Magazine
  • Dowloaded some Shakespeare plays

Took a college class years ago called Current Events. We had to subscribe to the Time Magazine, read it every week, and pass a test on it. I hated the class, so why would I subscribe to Newsweek?

Shakespeare? I don't know. Most of them were free. But there is a site on the Internet where you can read all his work, and there is even a short report in plain English so you understand what the play is about.




2 comments:

Judi said...

Your bear & caption are just too funny. I have those days.
I'm sure you've heard the song, "What was I thinking?" We could probably make a book of stories to fit that question.

Duene said...

Yeah! Love the song "What Was I Thinking?"