Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday

Were you aware of the fact that gummy bears practice voodoo? This picture is proof.


**************************
I have cancelled my subscription to Newsweek on my Kindle. I think I tried reading it for three weeks. Guess I'll just stick to reading the news I get on my computer.
I have read some really trashy novels on my Kindle lately. Hey, they were free! Another free book I got was "The Sayings of Confucius", and started reading it today.
"The Master said, The men of old were loth to speak, for not
to have lived up their words would have shamed them."
This must be where the saying came from "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."


1 comment:

Roger said...

That looks more like a VOODOO gathering.