Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday - new snow

I read a very misleading headline on the computer this morning. It said the National Christmas Tree blew down. Of course I thought it was the tree from Wyoming. But when I read the article, it was a spruce tree that had been planted and had been growing there for years.


********************

Two more tee shirt designs






************************

Judi asked what the secret is to copy and paste things into blogs. Well, the trick is, you have to use Mozilla Firefox. I hadn't installed it on this computer yet, but I did yesterday. I have no idea why IE won't allow pasting into blogs. And Firefox won't allow you to place text above your graphics. So I make part of the blog using IE, save it, and complete it with Firefox. Weird, huh?
Blogspot doesn't play well with web browsers.
***************************
We are a living in dumbed-down time when we spend more to entertain our kids than educate them.



3 comments:

Sally said...

Hey Duene...I have IE 8.0 and cut and paste just fine...if I ever have a hang-up, I just cut, paste into Word, then copy all again and paste into the Blog. Also you go go into Edit HTML and place anything, anywhere. But be careful there! Another thing to do, is control/home to go to top of page, (in either editor), hit enter once or twice, then arrow back up and start typing! Works about 90 % of the time!

Judi said...

I have no idea what Sally just said....she is way beyond my abilities. I just know that Firefox types all my blog text underlined. I've tried everything to make it stop doing that. Finally gave up & post with IE - which won't let me copy/paste. Oh, well.

Duene said...

we all have gremlins living in our computers!