Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday

Kasey came in all excited last night to tell me she heard an owl. They went back outside to listen some more, and I heard Barrie say as they went out the door, "No, I told you owls don't eat people."

I opened my window to listen to the owl, and took this picture of Barrie and KC out in the yard.



Have you ever seen a three year old try to put on a new roll of toilet paper? Very interesting process.

We know for sure spring is coming. Just heard on the radio that baseball players have reported to their spring training camps.
*****************************
No amount of planning will ever replace dumb luck.



2 comments:

Judi said...

Oh, nighttime outdoor picture. I like it.
I've never seen a 3 yr old change the TP. Most of them are still working on getting the whole going-to-the-toilet thing worked out.

Anonymous said...

Judy she nags me if I just set the roll on top, so she learned to do it herself. She had a little trouble figuring out grandmas thou:) She was scared to death of that owl and sure it was gonna fly down and eat us!
Barrie