Sunday, February 13, 2011


I am back to the box of old pictures I found in the closet. The two above are pictures of Barrrie on 4th Street in downtown Anchorage where the Iditarod starts. Her aunt Charlene and uncle Bob D. were there to watch her and took some pictures. We have the video of the start in Anchorage and also of the real start in Wasilla. Love the dog heisting his leg on the truck.
I have been looking for this recipe and finally found it in an old e-mail. Tracy's brother, Sonny and his wife Judy make this chile. It is delicious. Sometimes they use pinto beans instead of kidney beans.



2 comments:

Judi said...

I didn't even see the dog with his foot raised until you pointed it out. I was just looking at the booties.
So who is who in the photo? I want to see the Bobby who helped invent Tiger Trout. I didn't think Barrie wore glasses.

Duene said...

Barrie wore glasses almosts forever. I finally got her the laser surgery.

i don't know who the woman is. The guy is her one time boyfriend when she was in Alaska.

I have some pictures of Bob. I'll post them.