Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday

A cousin of mine asked me how long I was going to use this "sore ankle" routine. Well, this afternoon, a cleaning crew arrived upstairs. Barrie brought up my clean laundry, and got the vacuum cleaner out. Kasey came with her duster. Barrie even cleaned my bathroom.

"Oh my ankle! It hurts! Ow, ow, ow!"

Well, with this kind of treatment, don't you think I should keep it up?



************************




After cleaning, Kasey hung out with me for a while. I let her use my watercolor pencis. We still don't know if she is going to be left handed or right handed. For a time, she had the pencil in her right hand, and the watercolor brush in her left, and using them both.




2 comments:

Roger said...

Did you ever stop to think that they would do those things for you because they love you, not because you have a sore ankle.

Maybe she is just ambidextrous. That way she doesn't have to be right or left handed. By the way you have a very cute grand daughter

Judi said...

I love the picture of Kasey dusting the door and the stuffed animal watching. You have such a warm & homey upstairs - I wouldn't want to leave either.