Friday, July 5, 2013

July 6

Don't know where the day has gone.  It's already 5:00. 

We had a beautiful rain yesterday afternoon, then it quit for the fireworks, then rained quite a bit more during the night. 

I stepped out the door last night expecting to find quite a few people there to watch the fireworks.  The only person there was a nice young woman - a nurse from Star Valley who stays in an apartment here when she's on duty.  We enjoyed the fireworks together, and she let me smell her cigarette smoke.  Although I quit smoking years ago and have never had to urge to smoke since, I still like the smell of it when someone else is smoking.  Especially if it's outdoors. 

The fireworks were spectacular, as usual.  Thanks, Fire Department.  It was fun to hear people cheering and horns honking all over town.

2 comments:

Judi said...

LOL. I gotta remember that!

Rollie said...

Why do you have to remember that, Judi? I'm watching you!!!